LightBlog

lundi 2 mars 2015

Pokemon Top Secret GBA ROM HACK

Download Pokemon Top Secret + Tutorial Bahasa Indonesia

postpic.png

Nama: Pokemon Top Secret

Hacker: Megiddo-San

Rom Base: Fire Red

Bahasa: English

Versi: Beta 1.5

Penghargaan: -



FEATURES:

- New Pokemon

- New story (duh)

- New Rival(s) Not sure if it's going to be just the one

- New evil team Be part of the good team

- New Tiles (going to be made with Don Patch's help - tried to make a working tree and mart but couldn't. going to make mountains or other buildings)

- New OWs, sprites, etc

- New Trainers

- New Region

- Possibly being able to visit part(s) of Hoenn, Orre, and Sinnoh

- All legendaries and one new one. Events will be completely different from DJG's. I did not steal his ideas. I had this planned out before I ever saw Ruby Destiny.



DOWNLOAD:

- Pokemon_top_secrep_beta1.5.zip [5.3MB] (wait 5 second then click skip ads)

NOTE:

. For how to download games please read HERE .




from GbAbOoTuP http://ift.tt/1B0Wx6s

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire