Hello,
My girlfriend bought new Galaxy A5 2016 (gold) on 15/03. Already while I was completing some settings (Google acc / Sams acc "in" and install of such mere apps as viber, skype, facebook..) the phone restarted on its own twice, without any logical explanation (no significant load, no root, since the divice was almost stock).
This bug has occured while this week two or three times a day. Unfo I cannot associate it with any app or particular action. The phone reboots even in sleep mode or when screen is active.
It doesn't look like hardware deficiency. I tried to delete Google Play Services updates (suggested by local Sams support), hardreset and etc., however - no success. The phone continues to restart its own
Have no idea what to do :confused: Can you help me?
best regards
My girlfriend bought new Galaxy A5 2016 (gold) on 15/03. Already while I was completing some settings (Google acc / Sams acc "in" and install of such mere apps as viber, skype, facebook..) the phone restarted on its own twice, without any logical explanation (no significant load, no root, since the divice was almost stock).
This bug has occured while this week two or three times a day. Unfo I cannot associate it with any app or particular action. The phone reboots even in sleep mode or when screen is active.
It doesn't look like hardware deficiency. I tried to delete Google Play Services updates (suggested by local Sams support), hardreset and etc., however - no success. The phone continues to restart its own
Have no idea what to do :confused: Can you help me?
best regards
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UhwXGl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire