Hey everyone.
So I've now been on the hunt for a replacement band for my Moto 360 (1st gen). There's nothing wrong with the current band (grey leather band it came with), I'm just really looking for a steel band.
I've looked around on Amazon and have seen very nice looking Milanese loops and traditional steel bands, however I've read that 3rd party bands could potentially interfere with the radios of the device and possibly even cause damage? I don't mind paying the (albeit a little expensive) 79 GBP on Motorola's website for the OEM steel band if it means it will be better for the watch, but I mean it's more than I paid for the watch itself (97 EUR). I've also seen you can install 'generic' bands which are made for normal watches. Is this the case? Any pros / cons going for that option?
I've also seen on the forums that some people have managed to crack the plastic shell on the back of the watch trying to replace the band. Is this something that happens easily, meaning is the shell very fragile, or do you really need to be a goof to crack it?
Post links for cool bands (must be deliverable to the UK) if you have any, and pics of your current setup!
Cheers :good:
So I've now been on the hunt for a replacement band for my Moto 360 (1st gen). There's nothing wrong with the current band (grey leather band it came with), I'm just really looking for a steel band.
I've looked around on Amazon and have seen very nice looking Milanese loops and traditional steel bands, however I've read that 3rd party bands could potentially interfere with the radios of the device and possibly even cause damage? I don't mind paying the (albeit a little expensive) 79 GBP on Motorola's website for the OEM steel band if it means it will be better for the watch, but I mean it's more than I paid for the watch itself (97 EUR). I've also seen you can install 'generic' bands which are made for normal watches. Is this the case? Any pros / cons going for that option?
I've also seen on the forums that some people have managed to crack the plastic shell on the back of the watch trying to replace the band. Is this something that happens easily, meaning is the shell very fragile, or do you really need to be a goof to crack it?
Post links for cool bands (must be deliverable to the UK) if you have any, and pics of your current setup!
Cheers :good:
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RcUYf2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire