Hey Guys,
I'm back again and this phone is breaking my heart. My phone is still stock from the last time I had a similar problem.
My battery died, when I plugged it back in and hit the power button it powered up as far as the splash screen and hangs there.
When I go into recovery mode the log says
Supported API: 3
handle_cota_install: install cwpkg to /cache/cota/cwpkg.zip
handle_cota_install: install cwprop to /cache/cota/cw.prop
E:Fail to open file: /sys/devices/platform/android_usb/host_mode
Write host_mode error handle_cota_install: Can't mount /sdcard
I've tried clearing the cache/partition and rebooting but I'm in work and don't have access to save my info so I don't want to factory reset yet. Is there any thing else I can do or am I stuck with doing a factory reset ..... AGAIN!
I'm back again and this phone is breaking my heart. My phone is still stock from the last time I had a similar problem.
My battery died, when I plugged it back in and hit the power button it powered up as far as the splash screen and hangs there.
When I go into recovery mode the log says
Supported API: 3
handle_cota_install: install cwpkg to /cache/cota/cwpkg.zip
handle_cota_install: install cwprop to /cache/cota/cw.prop
E:Fail to open file: /sys/devices/platform/android_usb/host_mode
Write host_mode error handle_cota_install: Can't mount /sdcard
I've tried clearing the cache/partition and rebooting but I'm in work and don't have access to save my info so I don't want to factory reset yet. Is there any thing else I can do or am I stuck with doing a factory reset ..... AGAIN!
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ZnCNFk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire