LightBlog

mercredi 20 avril 2016

Help!!.. My phone is stuck on a logo screen (bootloop) Kenxinda x3

I really need help, I tried rooting my phone using kingroot and it worked, but i then tried to increase my internal memory by partitioning my phone storage cause i found out that my phone has separate partitions, the internal memory, phone storage and sd card storage,. My internal memory has only 1 gig of memory and a 5.7 gig of phone storage, 644 mb is used by the system and I only got few memories left which caused "insufficient memory" alert to appear. Now I tried to use an app to increase my internal memory, as my phone rebooted, it suddenly got stuck on logo screen.
I tried to wait for it, but it is really stuck...
I forgot to enable my usb debugging, and i forgot to download CWM tool, even tried factory data reset and cache.. i looked for its firmware for flashing but found none, Usb vcom port won't be detected on my laptop, what should i do? I'm new at this.. please i need help from those who have any idea of this problem...
-KEN XIN DA (X3) / 8G rom / dual sim / 1G ram / Quad Core, Cortex-A7, 1.3GHz / OS Kitkat 4.4.2 :crying::crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SsMGz6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire