So I will be receiving my Honor 5x on Monday. I am currently using a Nexus 4.
With Honor 5x, I am getting a better 64 bit processor, fingerprint, bigger battery, bigger and better screen, sd slot, dual sim. This upgrade was long overdue.
What I am going to miss from my nexus 4 is the community support and plethora of custom ROMS.
My question is will Honor 5x support get any better than this? The price is cheap and bootloader is unlocked, why aren't many developers porting their ROMs to Honor 5x? Is their something hindering the support even though the bootloader is unlocked?
With Honor 5x, I am getting a better 64 bit processor, fingerprint, bigger battery, bigger and better screen, sd slot, dual sim. This upgrade was long overdue.
What I am going to miss from my nexus 4 is the community support and plethora of custom ROMS.
My question is will Honor 5x support get any better than this? The price is cheap and bootloader is unlocked, why aren't many developers porting their ROMs to Honor 5x? Is their something hindering the support even though the bootloader is unlocked?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VI67YQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire