LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

How to do a factory reset after a failed OTA

Hey hey,

I received and tried to install an OTA for my GS7 this morning, but unfortunately it failed (stuck for several hours at 76%).
Now when I restart, the phone stays on the GS7 logo, that's about it. I cannot switch it off (not even when keeping the power button down for >1min), but can force restart (vol down + power) and enter download mode (vol down + home + power). The most annoying part is that I cannot enter the recovery mode (vol up + home + power as far as I know) after a forced restart. I tried to let the battery die, and use the same combo before plugging in the phone, but didn't help.

Any clue without me going to a samsung repair shop (which are closed this weekend).
For info, was running stock M on my Canadian GS7 (Rogers).

Thanks in advance for any tip!

/d


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VNDpFo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire