LightBlog

mardi 12 avril 2016

How To Modify The Boot.img of Rikomagic MK802IV

Hello everyone, going to make it quick for this one. I am trying to change the boot animation on my Rikomagic MK802IV. Here is some info about it:
Version: 4.4.2
Kernel Version: 3.0.36+ Tues Jan 26 09:23:21 CST 2016
Build Number RKM MK802IV-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.hyz.20160126.092940 test-keys
I have been able to unpack the files and have modified the bootanimation.zip file, which was found in the typical media folder. However when I go to reboot the changes fail to save, and I am back to square one. Also, whenever I edit the system.img file nothing seems to change either. I add and remove apps, change and modify the launchers, and really make things nice, only to have it act like nothing has changed. Any ideas how I can fix this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1S9fpbW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire