So one day, apparently for no reason, my gallery stopped displaying anything stored on internal storage.
All the ExtSD card content displays fine, and if I use a file manager to look for the content on the device it's all still where it should be.
I have been looking for a solution to this issue for a couple days and can't seem to find any.
I have already removed ".nomedia" files (there was only one) and even deleted a couple other hidden files at the bottom of the internal storage list. No fix.
I thought perhaps running the MM OTA might fix it, but the problem still persists.
Android Central forums had several potential solutions, none of which worked. Any advice on this matter would be great.
(Please do not suggest that I delete the ".nomedia" file, as I have already done that. I ask that no make that suggestion because every other post on AC forum suggested that, despite it being suggested dozens of time already.)
Thanks
All the ExtSD card content displays fine, and if I use a file manager to look for the content on the device it's all still where it should be.
I have been looking for a solution to this issue for a couple days and can't seem to find any.
I have already removed ".nomedia" files (there was only one) and even deleted a couple other hidden files at the bottom of the internal storage list. No fix.
I thought perhaps running the MM OTA might fix it, but the problem still persists.
Android Central forums had several potential solutions, none of which worked. Any advice on this matter would be great.
(Please do not suggest that I delete the ".nomedia" file, as I have already done that. I ask that no make that suggestion because every other post on AC forum suggested that, despite it being suggested dozens of time already.)
Thanks
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Wi7EDh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire