LightBlog

mercredi 13 avril 2016

Is the fast charger that comes with the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge as fast as IQ 3.0?

So I was wondering if the charger that comes with the phone is as fast as the charger that ANKER sells that is IQ 3.0? One thing I have noticed with my Samsung branded charger is that it says 5V and 9V but the ANKER is 5V, 9V, and 12V... also it says that it is IQ 3.0 and I do know that the charger that came with my S7 seems to be the same as the one that comes with the S6 and maybe even the S5... so are these IQ 2.0 chargers with IQ 3.0 capable phones or are the phones only capable of 2.0 or are we actually getting 3.0 charger?

I'm asking because I am wondering if I should buy the ANKER 3.0 car chager or 2.0 car charger... there is a price difference.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1T5ydcs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire