LightBlog

mardi 12 avril 2016

Is there any one rooted S7/S7 edge Snapdragon version?

My English is bad, sorry.

I have rooted my SM-G9350(S7 edge China version) by flashing xiao1u's recovery, then boot into recovery and flash SuperSU 2.71.

Then I found the front camera issue: When using system camera app's auto mode, the second and next photo captured become deep red black, when reboot or reset the camera app, the first shot is well, but the second shot is still become deep red black.... And other problems, such as in some apps the video can not play directly, the picture stoped at begin and the speaker make "da da da"...(I have asked one who have not root his phone, he does not have this problem...)

So I flashed back offical firmware using odin, seleted "Re-partition, Nand erase all and phone bootloader update", but no any change, the problem still there...

Some one flashed xiao1u's recovery but he haven't boot into recovery to flash SuperSU ZIP package, he say his phone does not have these problems...That seems says xiao1u's recovery does not directly cause these problems...

So the problems may because using xiao1u's recovery flashing SuperSU package?

Some one guess these problems because root changed param partition, who have param.bin?

Not only me, as I found there are about fifty people have the same problem as me....

Who can give some help? Lots of thanks!!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1N7KBcF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire