LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Logic Board Replaced/Problems with SIM Card

Hi everyone, not long ago I posted this thread http://ift.tt/249fjGE where I had some issues with the EMMC chip. Today I bought a second hand logic board, my note 2 model is GT N7100 International Version, and so is the logic board that I bought, I replaced the logic board and the phone booted, everything is working fine, wifi, camera, sound, etc. The only thing it is not working is the sim card. I tested 3 different sim card carriers, it recognizes 2 of them. But I'm not able to make any phone calls or send SMSs. When I pull down the notification panel it says the name of the carrier on the bottom, with the other carrier it says "Insert SIM Card".

The phone is running jellybean 4.1.2. Not rooted, and has a stock recovery, according to the previous owner, the phone has never been rooted.

It could be some problem with the logic board replacement? I mean everything is working fine but the sim card.

The previous owners just told me that he had an generic IMEI. Do I need to look for a guide to replace efs folder or something?

thanks to all in advanced!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VrkqQW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire