LightBlog

dimanche 17 avril 2016

Nexus 5 stuck at CM logo and also stuck at TWRP logo

I had installed CM13 on my Nexus 5. Everything was working fine. Today I woke up to see Nexus 5 won't even get passed to CM android logo when starting. I then tried to go to boot loader. Hopefully, it opened and I navigated to Recovery and opened. But phone also stuck at TWRP logo. I waited a lot for this but it stuck forever. Actually phone was in charging but battery connector was removed when I saw it in the morning. So it kept rebooting at Google logo. I don't think that could be an issue as it already happened before.

Now all I care about is my data. If I flash TWRP using fastboot, will it work? Will my data be removed? Please reply as soon as possible. I am so concerned about this. Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1S2uygs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire