LightBlog

mercredi 13 avril 2016

Phone stops charging as soon as Windows 10 recognizes it

When I connect my phone to my computer via a known working and rapid charging capable, A>C cable the phone starts out as charging rapidly when plugged into a known working USB 3.0 port, or charging normally on a 2.2 port, but as soon as Windows recognizes the device, it stops charging completely.

The phone can be used as an MTP or PTP device, but doesn't charge on any of the modes. USB Debugging is enabled and I have the Android SDK installed on Windows, it is rooted, but is otherwise stock, with the latest security update.

Windows shows no errors in the eventlogs and the phone shows up as a mobile device in Windows device manager.

Does anyone have any idea where I can dig for more information about what's happening? Or, even better, some idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qJ6JQC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire