Hi, I have a Samsung galaxy S3 mini and I'm stuck in some kind of download mode that keeps turning off and on by itself. the phone constantly gets disconnected and reconnected from and to the pc all in matter of seconds...
I tried to update my phone but mid process odin fail and the phone never turned on again. Just to go download mode. Since then I have been getting the error:
"Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again."
I know I can probably solve the problem in Kies or odin but I can't because the conecting on and off problem... The pc recognises it but in 1 or 2 seconds disconects and again and again. (I think the problem its not the drivers since it recognises it)
Odin log keeps going like this:
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Removed!!
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Removed!!
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Removed!!
If anyone have some idea please help
I tried to update my phone but mid process odin fail and the phone never turned on again. Just to go download mode. Since then I have been getting the error:
"Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again."
I know I can probably solve the problem in Kies or odin but I can't because the conecting on and off problem... The pc recognises it but in 1 or 2 seconds disconects and again and again. (I think the problem its not the drivers since it recognises it)
Odin log keeps going like this:
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Removed!!
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Removed!!
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Removed!!
If anyone have some idea please help
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NlH4lF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire