LightBlog

lundi 11 avril 2016

Recurring Sound Issue

This problem keeps happening and it is very bad, for me anyway. Especially if if my alarm doesn't sound or I miss calls (4 calls today).

Basically, the sound will either just...stop or will become intermittent. By intermittent I mean that notification sounds stop in the middle, only getting half the notification, and the volume "beep" only sounds every other time the up or down volume is pressed.

The first time it happened i ended up rebooting and that temporarily fixed the problem. The second time I did the same and wiped the cache. Again a temporary fix. The third time i noticed something again that I had noticed the first time. Youtube videos will not play. I had pulled youtube up to test the sound the first time. At that point I thought it was a problem with youtube or the youtube app, but it happened again exactly the same way. So I killed the youtube app and voila, sound was back. So now I am thinking it was the youtube app. The 4th time, the youtube app was open in the background and I just killed all the background apps. Again, sound is back.

So now I think I have it solved. Something to do with the youtube app, right? Apparently not. Today my sound just...stopped while I was sleeping. I missed four calls from my wife and my alarm did not sound. There were a lot of apps listed in the recent apps but NOT youtube. Not at all. I closed all the recent apps and again, the sound came back.

Is this maybe some kind of RAM management issue? or....I have no idea. It's happened before and after both of the updates.

Not using any kind of external device at all, no headphones or speakers. Bluetooth is off. Location is off, NFC is off, WiFi is off (though it has been on for at least one of the times the sound stopped).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1S2fxb5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire