LightBlog

mercredi 13 avril 2016

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900V) - Linux Deploy - Kali - Alpha rtl8187 USB Driver???

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900V) Rooted, lollipop 5.0 via ArabicToolApp.exe... BTW it works #1 in Win 7 Uliti... Cudo's to the dev!!!
Linux Deploy, dl kali linux, did all Updates and installed all wifi pen testing tools aka "aircrack-ng, reaver, airomon-ng, wifite".
Can't figure out the usb driver for the alfa card with rtl8187 chipset, some say build a kernal with the driver and what not.
I haven't really seen anyone do it for the verizon note 3 other than nethunter and there isn't a version of nethunter for the SM-N900V from what I seen.
Here's my Info...
image 1
Rooted.
image 2
I used meefik busybox. I tryed alot of others and they did not work.
image 3
Linux On Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V via Linux Deploy from play store.
image 4
Installed Wifite and all necessary files, other then files need for the Alpha usb card.
image 5
Long Story short, is there a better way to get the alfa to work with the SM-N900V?
I'm currently working on this process http://ift.tt/1rlaoTn.
My net is slow and all these file are huge I havnt seen a better way to do it.
BTW, I also have the same phone (SM-N900V) running Jasmine 6.1
TIA for any help... I hope this helps someone else.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qTsRrK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire