So here is a post I am betting on will be deleted from everyone.
A senior member of XDA thieves uses lucky patcher to steal from all you developers. And then after being called out let's this thief away with it. All because his excuse was oh I live in a **** hole.
THAT IS NO EXCUSE YOU PATHETIC PIECE THIEVING ****.
This us just like saying oh IIA from the slums of black America I deserve to steal from everyone and get away with it.
As you this useless pathetic worthless XDA scumbags. You the staff should be ashamed of your selves for allow the filth do it. Would you allow you family member to steal from some people who are trying to make a living for their own families. Or would you do it yourselves?
As of today I am pulling all my development from this cap hole and I have 17 more different dev friends with doing the same. Soon the two faced thieves won't be here because Noone wants to be robbed. I feel sorry for the people yu banned for no reason. Scumbags!!!
Sent from my SM-G900W8
A senior member of XDA thieves uses lucky patcher to steal from all you developers. And then after being called out let's this thief away with it. All because his excuse was oh I live in a **** hole.
THAT IS NO EXCUSE YOU PATHETIC PIECE THIEVING ****.
This us just like saying oh IIA from the slums of black America I deserve to steal from everyone and get away with it.
As you this useless pathetic worthless XDA scumbags. You the staff should be ashamed of your selves for allow the filth do it. Would you allow you family member to steal from some people who are trying to make a living for their own families. Or would you do it yourselves?
As of today I am pulling all my development from this cap hole and I have 17 more different dev friends with doing the same. Soon the two faced thieves won't be here because Noone wants to be robbed. I feel sorry for the people yu banned for no reason. Scumbags!!!
Sent from my SM-G900W8
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V8enAA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire