I use sprint m9 in GSM area
Then no need sprint ROM. No sprint Rom is bad(activation and bloterwear)
I use 3.35 international rom. But some problem.
3.35 is not support now on tap in other languages except english)
But sprint 3.41 is support other languages.
I know that nexus series support other languages now on tap in 6.0.1
But 3.41 is not 6.0.1
And today. I flash 3.42 rom. But this rom is not support other languages now on tap
What's depends now on tap?
Then no need sprint ROM. No sprint Rom is bad(activation and bloterwear)
I use 3.35 international rom. But some problem.
3.35 is not support now on tap in other languages except english)
But sprint 3.41 is support other languages.
I know that nexus series support other languages now on tap in 6.0.1
But 3.41 is not 6.0.1
And today. I flash 3.42 rom. But this rom is not support other languages now on tap
What's depends now on tap?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MvoX1S
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire