So today i have finally broke my phone :( I am currently phoneless until my replacement screen comes in so i will be going phoneless from here until atleast 4/20!! So i would like to describe what happened. Usually this phone is a tank and i can drop it 1 million times without it breaking until today happened. I was already having a really bad day i woke up late in the morning and almost missed my bus. i went to school looking like trash and then i end up going through the whole day with a really bad headache. I had to deal with a horrible mat teacher who gave me a (no joke) 66.60 for the marking period. half the class failed. So whatever i dealt with her then i went through my day until i was in my last period class. i was wearing gym shorts today so my pockets were really loose and i had my phone in my right pocket. I was sitting in a chair that was 2 feet off the ground and BAM my phone smashes into the floor. At this point I'm like "oh crap its done" so i flip it over and there was only a tiny crack in the top left hand corner so im like oh okay no biggy I can deal with that. That wasn't the worst of it. The screen powered on perfectly fine nothing looked wrong however only one half of the touch screen worked. Touching the screen anywhere under the power button wouldn't work. Running a DPI of 420 puts 2 essential things right in that exact area (dpi wont matter for the second thing) 1. My lock password is toast so i cant unlock my phone 2. even if i could unlock my phone (some cases i was able to unlock my phone but it works for 5 seconds then stops) the nav bar lives in that zone so im screwed. I just find it funny how a tiny drop can be so fatal and disable half a screen while i drop my phone daily from many different heights and thee wort it got was a scratch. I'm curious what are your drop stories?????
PS. if you don't see me participate in the threads I usually stalk its because I prefer to browse and post to XDA from XDA Labs. The website sucks.
PS. if you don't see me participate in the threads I usually stalk its because I prefer to browse and post to XDA from XDA Labs. The website sucks.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VTr3u6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire