LightBlog

mardi 12 avril 2016

HelpGT-I9300I odin theres no partition ,mmc write fail.Only start in dowloading mode

Good evening,
This is the first time I post here and my GT- I9300I was working but the battery had just quickly ( 1 hour use at most , heated machine ) and my IMEI was null \ null. I bought the unit secondhand but I was trying to solve these problems by odin , I backup the efs folder and etc ... But to try at Odin in any version flash the device came across the error " There's no partition pit ", and in so downloading the message : " mmc write fail" . Soon after I tried to restore the cell the way recovery along with the sd card but without success . I then decided to take a cw and flashing by cell own which caused the device now only is in downloading mode and I can not put him or download mode or turn it again. It already starts in recovery mode! If you can help me thank you !! :D:D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1S9fnAM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire